Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Runaway(?) Bride ♥






I took a bridal shoot, er actually not bridal shoot. It's a shoot with a theme named "Runaway Bride" anyway. I took it before I came back to jb. That day I was not in a good condition(actually I was sick lar). The wedding dress was so heavy. I took any chance just to squad or sit down if the photographers are not shooting me. Argh almost forgot, hehe the photographers are Siaokai and Leong. We went to 3 different places to take the shoot. The places doesn't look very good BUT the pics look good! That's why it's amazing!♥ Hehe. Let's take a look at the pics and tell me what do you think? :D These are some of the pics from Leong. I haven't get any from Siaokai. He's a turtle! Hahaha

2 comments:

  1. it look so nice..pretty^^
    there will be better if u can have more different types of weeding dress..
    but it really look nice..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey why say me is turtle..me busy working ma ><

    ReplyDelete