Friday, July 9, 2010

First Post ♥



Actually I've already create this blog quite sometime, but I never post anything because I don't know what to post what to write what to share anyway.

So in my first post, I wanna share my feelings after I watched a Japanese drama named "Hard to say I love you" (素直になれなくて). Okay, I admit that I'll watch this drama is all because of Jaejoong oppa and my cassio friend Bee's recommendation, but undeniably this drama is not bad! That's why I get attracted and continuously watching it till the end. 완전 빠졌어...ㅋㅋ

Everything started from Twitter. Guess everyone knows about that. 5 main characters know each other through Twitter and became friends in real life after meeting each other. The lies, reality, friendship, love, family... these storylines will always make you wanna know what will happen next. Because it's just so real, and it's just like happening everywhere, maybe on you or beside you perhaps.

In this drama, Jaejoong oppa's character is a Korean who went to Japan for few years and he work as a salesman whose selling medical stuffs. He always get bullied by his Japanese colleagues. For example, in one episode, one of his colleagues actually pour water on his head! Grrrrr.... Damn heart pain. ㅠ.ㅠ But anyway, in this drama cassio can see a different Jaejoong. Because in our eyes, Jaejoong is always lovable and he's always under the spotlight kira kira 눈부셔 one. In this drama, he's just ordinary... very ordinary.

One of the character Linda in this drama, I kind of like him. He's quiet hot though. Of course not hotter than Jaejoong lar haha. Hmmph he's a gay inside, he likes the main character Nakaji and he committed suicide because he can't accept the fact and reality. So sad. ;-(

It's been so long I never see them. 동방신기. These 4 words and these 5 guys... So when I watch this drama, when I see Jaejoong's face, when I see his smile, when I heard his HAHAHA laughter, when I heard he speak Korean inside...

28th of July, 3hree Voices would be released. Jaejoong, Yoochun and Junsu. 3 of you gonna have your own album. Congratulations. I don't know what else to say.

I just suddenly felt that nothing will ever be the same anymore...ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment