Wednesday, July 14, 2010

黒執事 Kuroshitsuji ♥



Finally, very lazy me downloaded whole series of my #1 favourite anime 黒執事; Kuroshitsuji; Black Butler! Yoohoo~♥ And then when I get to know Kuroshitsuji is going to return for second series, I was sososo excited! Finally, it released in July! Right now, 2nd season had already released 2 episodes and it will released on Thursday weekly in Japan, while Friday weekly with Chinese or English subtitles. :-D

Okay! Let's introduce this super duper good anime hehe. Kuroshitsuji is a manga written and illustrated by Yana Toboso♥. Anime, musical and video game adaptions have been made based on her series. WOW video gameeeeeee I wantttttttt!!!!@.@ The 1st season of this anime is about in a manor house on the outskirts of Victorian era London, butler Sebastian Michaelis (super hot!♥) serves his master Ciel Phantomhive (super cute!♥), the head of an English noble family as well as a toy, food and candy empire. Sebastian carries out any task required by his master and solves the problems plaguing England with ease and perfection because of his demonic lineage and Faustian contract with his master. Wootz attracting plot! And alot of beautiful people hehe.

While in 2nd season of Kuroshitsuji, there is a new master and new butler alongside with Ciel and Sebastian. The sypnopsis is second half of the 19th Century in England, where the distinguished noble family Trancy is, there lived the head of the Trancy family, Alois Trancy, with his amazing skilled butler, Claude Faustus. There, tragedies of a new darkness and loneliness occurs, along with the show of how the butler dances. And all done by the butler is for his master's sake. The adventure flows with the time also, which finally reunites the Phantomhive with the Trancy. It is destiny that meets them at once, or has it been a mark?! So far I've watched until the latest episode of 2nd season, I still don't know what will happened next between Ciel & Sebastian and Alois & Claude... and I really look forward about it. :-)

I think Kuroshitsuji is indescribable. You should watch it yourself! :-D The OP and ED of this anime are all very very good songs. Like in 1st season OP is モノクロのキス by シド and ED are I'm Alive by Becca and Lacrimosa by Kalafina. These songs are very nice! While 2nd season OP is SHIVER by the GazettE and ED is Bird by 松下優也 Yuya Matsushita. The lyrics of these songs are very meaningful. Hmmph.

Lacrimosa- Kalafina

暗闇の中で睦み合う
Joining harmoniously in the dark
絶望と未来を
Despair and the future
哀しみを暴く月灯り
The moonlight that exposes my sorrow
冷たく照らしてた
Shines coldly

君のくれた秘密の標に
With the secret you gave me as a companion
蒼い夜の静けさを行く
I proceed into the silence of the blue night

Lacrimosa
遠く砕けて消えた
Broken and vanishing into the distance
眩しい世界をもう一度愛したい
I want to love this dazzling world once more
瞳の中に夢を隠して
I hide my dreams within my eyes
汚れた心に
Until my tainted heart
涙が堕ちて来るまで
Receives falling tears

幻の馬車は闇を分け
A phantom carriage parts the darkness
光のある方へ
On its way to where there is light
夢という罠が僕たちを
The trap known as dreams
焔へ誘う
Lures us into the inferno

空の上の無慈悲な神々には
To the merciless gods above the sky
どんな叫びも届きはしない
No cry will get through
Lacrimosa...

僕等は燃えさかる薪となり
Let us become firewood that has been burnt until we are hollow
いつかその空を焼き尽くそう
And burn that sky until it is no more

Lacrimosa
ここに生まれて落ちた
Fallen and born here
血濡れた世界を恐れずに愛したい
I want to love this blood-soaked world without fear
許されるより許し信じて
Instead of being forgiven, forgive and have faith
汚れた地上で
And remain on the face of this earth
涙の日々を数えて
To count the tearful days that pass
Lacrimosa...


Bird-Yuya Matsushita

花も木も僕らも哀しい
Flowers and woods and all of us are all in sadness
空に向かって伸びるしかない
We can only raise ourselves towards the sky
俯く度に僕らは気付く
The time we bent down we found
そしてまた見上げる
And then look up to the sky again

眠る贵方は哀しそうで
You, who are sleeping, look sad
悪い夢でも見てるようだ
And seem like you’re even having a bad dream
僕はここだよ
I'm here
隣にいるよ
Just beside you
どこへももう行かない
Can't go anywhere anymore

How do I live without you?

人は皆 空を見る
All people are looking at the sky
見上げては目を伏せる
Looking up yet lowering our eyes
いつか見た青空を探せずに嘆くげと
I lament without searching
For the blue sky I saw one day, but-
自由さとわがままをすり替えて生きてきた
Living in freedom and caprice till now
星もない夜の空
In the starless night sky
行くあても見えない目で 彷徨う
I wander with eyes that can’t even see where I’m going


何も怖いものなどなかった
I'm not fearless in anything
それは守るものがないだけ
It's just I don't have anything to protect
明日のことも 十年先も 今の僕は怖いよ
I'm afraid of tomorrow, ten years ago, and even me myself now

I keep hunting my sweet heart.

人は皆空に泣く
All people are crying towards the sky
手を広げ夢を見る
Spread our hands then we will see our dreams
いつか見た青空を
I want to protect
いつまでも守るけど
The blue sky I always see forever

自由にはばたき飛び回る影に
The phantom which fly around freedom
僕はもう憧れたりしない
I'm not looking forward to it anymore
誰も自由じゃない
Nobody is free
自由ってそうじゃない
Freedom is not like that
空には道がないだけ
There is just no path in the sky

贵方という空の中
Within the sky known as you
僕だけを閉じこめて
Trap only me in there
もうどこへも行かないよ
I'm not going anywhere anymore
もうどこにも行かないで
Please don't go anywhere too
人は皆 空の中
All people are in the sky
自由という籠の中
Inside the cage known as freedom
贵方だけ居ればいい
Everything is alright if you're here
この空にもう翼はいらない
In this sky there is no need of wings anymore



No comments:

Post a Comment